PPAI is the only international not-for-profit association dedicated to professionals of the $17.3 billion promotional products industry. Since its founding in 1903, PPAI has served as a guiding force to expand the market, establish standards, enhance the professionalism of the industry and support the growth of member companies.
PPAI Calendar of Events http://www.ppa.org/Tradeshows/
PPAI LAW Legal issues involving our industry http://www.capwiz.com/ppa/home
- PPAI Guide To Managing Product Safety, Social and Environmental Responsibility in The Promotional Product Industry
- An orientation to California’s Proposition 65
- Archived webinars on both Product Safety and Responsibility and Proposition 65
- All PPB articles addressing these issues
- Active links to all resources identified in the Guide to Product Safety
- And more
The Regional Association Council exists to foster cooperation and positive relationships among the regional not-for-profit trade associations engaged in the promotional products industry.
This link is to a great resource. Use this site to find just about any logo for any company. Click on the logo to get the art work you need for sales presentations or marketing material.
Here are two websites offering free education. Learn programs like Frontpage, MS Publisher, Excel and more. Complete the course and submit the results for CEU credits.