OPPA is a non-profit trade association whose membership is comprised of distributors, suppliers, multi-line reps and service providers of imprinted promotional and advertising products. Membership is primarily located in Ohio, but also includes members from across the nation and Canada.
Become a Member
The Purpose of OPPA is:
A member of the Regional Association Council
- Enhance the image of Promotional Product Advertising and to increase utilization in the market place.
- Continually provide education and strive for the development of higher standards of professionalism from members, and the Promotional Products industry as a whole.
- Provide an opportunity, for Suppliers, Distributors, Direct Houses and supplier Representatives to meet in the spirit of good will and fellowship, for the friendly interchange of ideas, which will ultimately lead the the benefit of our industry association and our own businesses.
- Host an annual trade show to promote membership products and services.
– the RAC exists to foster cooperation and positive relationships among the regional and national not-for-profit trade associations engaged in the promotional products industry; provide a governance and administrative structure for the participating regional associations; coordinate planning and support for meetings, cooperative projects and services; and to develop and implement strategic programs and services that meet the common interests and needs of the industry.
An affiliate of SAGE
– cooperative projects and services that provide member benefits to OPPA members.
An affiliate of PPAI
– programs and services that meet the common interests and needs of the industry.