October 2, 2020 // Born in Coshocton
Did you Coshocton, Ohio is known as the birthplace of Promotional Products? Join us in kicking off Promotional Products Work! Week 2020 alongside PPAI, local and state legislators, and suppliers and distributors from all over the state. There will be various events throughout the day including meet and greets, product demonstrations, museum tours, presentations on the history of our advertising medium, food, fun, and lots of opportunity to celebrate!
To donate toward or join the committee of the Born in Coshocton event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Help us celebrate Ohio as the proud home of Promotional Products!
RSVP HERE to join in this funfilled celebration!
October 6 - October 7, 2020 // Holiday Client Showcase
Tuesday, October 6: North Canton, Ohio - MAPS Air Museum 2260 International Parkway, North Canton, Ohio 44720, Registration opens 10am, Show Floor 11am-2pm
Wednesday, October 7: Columbus , Ohio - Bridgewater Conference & Banquet Center 10561 Sawmill Road, Powell, OH 43065 , Registration opens 10am, Show Floor 11am-2pm
This event places products in front of the end user and explains the value of promotional products to promoting their companies.
***2020 ONLY: In order to support our supplier and distributor members, qualified distributors are invited to attend the OPPA Holiday Client Showcase with their clients at NO ENTRY FEE. Become and OPPA member or renew your membership dues HERE!
- North Canton Location: Holiday Inn Canton, 4520 Everhard Rd., NW, Canton, OH 44718, 330-494-2770 OPPA Rate: $95.00, includes breakfast (cut off date: 9/15/20)
- Columbus Location: Hampton Inn Colimbus/Dublin, 3920 Tuller Rd., Dublin, OH 43017 614-889-0573 OPPA Rate: Single $104.00, Double $109.00, includes breakfast (cut off date: 9/15/20)
OPPA cares about the health and well being of our members. In order to get back to in-person events, OPPA has worked closely with local officials, venue managers, and reviewed industry protocol to ensure a safe environment for all attendees.
OPPA's Wellness Initiatives
- No-touch temperature check-in for all staff, exhibitors and attendees
- Face masks are required
- Hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the event area
- New floors plans to support social distancing
- All participants are expected to respect and observe distancing requirements
- Food service to follow Ohio guidelines
We ask that if you are sick, had a fever, or other symptoms referenced by the CDC in relation to COVID-19 or other transmittable diseases within 48 hours of the event, you kindly refrain from attending.