OPPA cares about the health and well being of our members. In order to get back to in-person events, OPPA has worked closely with local officials, venue managers, and reviewed industry protocol to ensure a safe environment for all attendees.
OPPA's Wellness Initiatives
- No-touch temperature check-in for all staff, exhibitors and attendees
- Face masks are required
- Hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the event area
- New floors plans to support social distancing
- All participants are expected to respect and observe distancing requirements
- Food service to follow Ohio guidelines
We ask that if you are sick, had a fever, or other symptoms referenced by the CDC in relation to COVID-19 or other transmittable diseases within 48 hours of the event, you kindly refrain from attending.